Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Character Applications

[Application]: Moonlighter

Real Name: Adrian RianoOther Aliases & Nicknames: Moonlighter (formerly Stitch)Public / Secret Identity: Secret; known to most authoritiesPlace of Birth: Tucson, ArizonaCitizenship & Legal Status: US CitizenAge: 20Height: 5'11Weight: 218 l...
Small Le Roy 5y
Le Roy0199Small Le Roy 5y
Character Applications

Application: Twonky

I uh....sorry I am not sure how one does this. I have never really had a job or job interview so this will likely be awkward. My name is Twonky. I used to be a, please keep reading after this, a test robot for Dr. Destroyer, well more like a targe...
Member avatar small @Shield-Guardian 5y
@Shield-Guardian0185Member avatar small @Shield-Guardian 5y
Character Applications

Application: Dr. Proton

Dr. Patrick ArksonAge: 35Weight: 178 lbs.Height: 5' 10"Dr. Arkson was a young doctor in the cancer research field. He had many promising ideas though still many many trials ahead to prove them. Still he was smart enough to realise that while a cur...
Member avatar small @Shield-Guardian 5y
@Shield-Guardian0190Member avatar small @Shield-Guardian 5y
Character Applications

Application:Vapor

Name: Nina WhitemoreAlias: NoneAge: 19Weight: As if! Height: 5'7"Hair Color: BlondeEye Color: BluePowers: Nina was born with the ability to project force fields, as well as manipulate them to her will. She is able to use these force fields as pro...
Member avatar small Telum 5y
Telum0223Member avatar small Telum 5y
Character Applications

Application: Fantomask

IC BriefThough the name Fantomask mask has only existed in a number of years, dating her first public appearance during the Boxer Rebellion of 1899, the ideal of that became Fantomask have existed since before the Xia dynasty as the Avatar of Yn, ...
Member avatar small Skaargoroth 5y
Skaargoroth0204Member avatar small Skaargoroth 5y
Character Applications

Application: James Stafford

IC BriefJames is a (retired) military veteran and (active) nurse, with superpowers that she prefers not to use but do give her an edge in muscling out competition for more interesting jobs. Served a full tour of duty with the U.S. National Guard ...
Member avatar small Effin'_Fitz 5y
Effin'_Fitz0245Member avatar small Effin'_Fitz 5y
Character Applications

Application: Dr Bugly

Name: Dr Anton BurgessAlias: Dr. Bugly, Bugs, Carapace(formerly), The DoctorAge: Late TwentiesWeight: variable, typically 57 lbsHeight: variable, typically 40 lbs.Body Type: Thin, with oddly proportioned limbed, and insectoid features.Hair Color: ...
Member avatar small lastsonofzod 5y
lastsonofzod0322Member avatar small lastsonofzod 5y