Notify Message
Forums
#13875322 Oct 08, 2018 at 09:43 PM
13 Posts
Electro Spider had been sliced across his chest after his rather foolish mistake of trying to take away Chocolate's Sword, and tossed away like some child's toy. Turns out he's not the best at this sort of thing.

He's been out for a good while now, seems he's taken a good smack to the skull for this to happen. Anyways, it seems he's finally coming around, wounds recovered. He's finally waking up, only to see Silhouette with her arms reached out. "I wasn't napping!" He'd say say to her as he goes to get up with a fancy little kip up.

+0
#13875330 Oct 08, 2018 at 10:07 PM · Edited 11 months ago
503 Posts
#13875319 OddFella wrote:

Monte gave no more thought to what might happen, what his chances were. There was only the battle now, and Monte had only the intention of winning.

Monte held his blade close and parried the first swipe of the whip-blade. Despite the altered offense, Monte held steadfast in his range. His shield sharpens, the whole of it thinning until it becomes a secondary blade.

"Oh please, you don't need me to embarrass you. You're doing a fine job on your own!"


Monte keeps to a defensive stance, watching his opponent's furious movements with forced caution.



Chocolate v. Monte

ROUND TWO! FIGHT!


The slashes and blade clashing was ramping up more and more the longer the two went at it on their duel. Sparks from Chuck's armor flew along with his grunts of irritant and discomfort from contact. Spotting Monte's choice to start going more on the defensive only encourage him to mirror his own attacker. Especially when one gauntlet of his morphed into the shape of a shield arm of sorts.


And he didn't waste a single opportunity to come at striking distance by using the shield portion to bash Monte with so he could follow up with that razor sharp linked together blades swiping at his shoulder and neck. As if he were trying to use it to entangle the swashbuckling spirit blade handler with it.
"And you call me cheap? YOU'RE JUST A FUCKING GUPPY WAITING TO BE GUTTED!"

Both of them were now really bashing through the area they were battling with neither really giving in to the other. But someone was going to soon enough. For one of the rare times ever...Chuck wasn't feeling as confident as he once was. Especially if he were to be struck extra times from those damned constructs and their mystical ties.

#13875322 Hunter Hawk wrote:

Electro Spider had been sliced across his chest after his rather foolish mistake of trying to take away Chocolate's Sword, and tossed away like some child's toy. Turns out he's not the best at this sort of thing.

He's been out for a good while now, seems he's taken a good smack to the skull for this to happen. Anyways, it seems he's finally coming around, wounds recovered. He's finally waking up, only to see Silhouette with her arms reached out. "I wasn't napping!" He'd say say to her as he goes to get up with a fancy little kip up.



SoulStar:"ELECTRO! GLAD YOU'RE UP! WE GOT A SITUATION!" Calls out to the now renergized hero who's injuries were far less brutal than earlier. Nodding his head to the two metal heroes who were still magnetized together.
"Ozy and the big Bronze guy over there."
Bronze:"Aleastor. Hi."
SoulStar:"Right. They are magnetically stuck on the ground. Think you can make an electrical discharge to help 'em out? I'm a little busy holding up this big ass shield right now that is frankly keeping the horde at bay. Be really fuckin' swell of you right now to give us a bit of a hand here buddy."
8:01:58 PM) _Psi_: For every [redacted] and [redacted] there are those in CORP who will try to be helpful such as Epelesker, Soulstar, and Seeker.
+0
#13876055 Oct 09, 2018 at 08:43 PM
13 Posts
As Soul formed an energy shield around them she took a moment to stare at it. Spinning around to fully look at it's entirety before coming back around to face it in front of her. Forming a small ball of fire she'd toss it at the shield watching it dissipate. Turning around to look at Soul she'd approach him and continue to step up.

"Soul, how well can you hold up these shields of yours?" Gem questions, "Because I have an idea that might get rid of at least one of our problems. These fucked up things running around, we need to get them all together. Funnel them all in one spot and when that happens form your shield around them. Then when they're all trapped with nowhere to go I can torch them. Only thing is I'll need to be inside as well."

Gemini would hear Kat over the comms about No One's body being taken away. Problem Two.... Looking around quickly she'd look up and spot Tungsten up in the air. Pointing and yelling up to him in order to get his attention.

"Hey, Whirlybird, when you're done with that go help the Cat recover No One's body! We can't let it be taken away, High priority and all!"

Problem Three The ridiculous deadly candy fuck. She had an idea for him but it wasn't important at the moment or at least not until these Demon Gentlemen were taken care of. In the meantime she'd just let Monte continue to do his thing as he seemed to be holding up rather well.
+0
#13876060 Oct 09, 2018 at 08:57 PM · Edited 11 months ago
106 Posts
Master Enforcer

As Enforcer would see that the only thing keeping him from becoming Spade's next lunch were his powers, the man would feel backed into a wall. He could try to run and get help from the others to bring it down but... a quick look over his shoulder would reveal that everybody was busy with something, so that ruled out plan B.


... And leave him to hold down the super demon pup. "Fuckin' amazing..." Enforcer would say as he regains his footing after Spades' shockwave, already seeing the dog stalking around. And with a sigh the man would push himself off the ground and brace himself for what was about to come. "Fucking toilet water drinking little shit." Enforcer would say as he raised his fists, soon afterwards the red energy emanating from the man would begin to glow brighter as the man charged toward the dog.

If Enforcer got the upper hand he would jump infront of the dog and begin to unleash a flurry of high speed punches at the dog, each stronger than the last. But while he did so, a thin stream of red would begin to drop from the man's nose.
+0
#13876064 Oct 09, 2018 at 09:05 PM
208 Posts
Monte stepped back tilted his head just out of the blade's reach. His shoulder, however, could not be spared. "Agh!"

It wasn't the first time Monte has bled in this fight. His arms and chest continue to recieve new tears as this fight progresses. Adrenaline prevented him from feeling most of them.

"Heh - and at this rate, I think even seaweed could get the better of you!"

Somehow, Chuck's fury has only emboldened Monte. He doesn't yield his distance, instead attempts to step around Chuck and rapidly slash through his shield arm while using his other sword to protect himself.

By now, it may have been becoming clear that, despite what he implied, he seemed to have no intention of killing Chocolate Bar. He was aiming to disarm and disable; not to kill...even if it may very well be impossible for him to kill Chuck in the first place.
+0
#13876066 Oct 09, 2018 at 09:16 PM · Edited 11 months ago
503 Posts
Meanwhile

Black Jack v. No One

No One's body being carried


The Mindscape



Black-Jack:"Fuck! Did I get hit?"
Voice of No One:"Yes you did. That bovine of a feline struck you. Or us rather."
Black-Jack:"Wait you mean I can feel the hits? "
Voice of No One:"Every last one Jacky boy. Even the ones your body takes while I'm in charge."
Black Jack:"So wait you don't feel shit?"
Voice of No One:"Only when in my own body. Must hurt."
Black Jack:"You are such a dick..."
Voice of No One:"Oh calm down. It subsides. In this together remember?"
Black-Jack:"Swear I'll take you down."
Voice of No One:"Look below Jacky boy. Do you see what's happening? Hmm?"
Black-Jack:"It's all I've been seeing."
Voice of No One:"I can end this now Jacky boy. Right now."
Black-Jack:"Bullshit."
Voice of No One:"As a matter of fact not bullshit. I can just end this and walk away. But you will be coming with me. Your pals down there? They'll walk away fine. For the most part."
Black-Jack:"Pulling a con. C'mon man I know a bad deal when I hear one."
Voice of No One:" It's a raw deal I know. Who could blame you for turning it down?"
Black-Jack:"I'm no one's slave."
Voice of No One:"Jacky boy listen. I'm a wraith. Do you know what that means?"
Black-Jack:"Sure. You gave Casper a blowjob."
Voice of No One:"Close. I'm non existent. Always have been from the very beginning. And do you know the one thing I've always wanted? Hmm? The one thing I've always wanted to be?"
Black-Jack:"What? You want to be a real boy like Pinocchio or some shit?"
Voice of No One:"Condescending yet very close to accurate. Just one small snag though."
Black-Jack:"Typically you'll tell me."
Voice of No One:"And feed you intel? Oh no we'll be besties soon enough. One way or another."
Black-Jack:"LET. ME. GO."
Voice of No One:" WHEN. I'M. DONE."





#13876055 Gemini Flare wrote:

As Soul formed an energy shield around them she took a moment to stare at it. Spinning around to fully look at it's entirety before coming back around to face it in front of her. Forming a small ball of fire she'd toss it at the shield watching it dissipate. Turning around to look at Soul she'd approach him and continue to step up.

"Soul, how well can you hold up these shields of yours?" Gem questions, "Because I have an idea that might get rid of at least one of our problems. These fucked up things running around, we need to get them all together. Funnel them all in one spot and when that happens form your shield around them. Then when they're all trapped with nowhere to go I can torch them. Only thing is I'll need to be inside as well."

Gemini would hear Kat over the comms about No One's body being taken away. Problem Two.... Looking around quickly she'd look up and spot Tungsten up in the air. Pointing and yelling up to him in order to get his attention.

"Hey, Whirlybird, when you're done with that go help the Cat recover No One's body! We can't let it be taken away, High priority and all!"

Problem Three The ridiculous deadly candy fuck. She had an idea for him but it wasn't important at the moment or at least not until these Demon Gentlemen were taken care of. In the meantime she'd just let Monte continue to do his thing as he seemed to be holding up rather well.



SoulStar:"Roger. I can expand it out enough to do that. Any backdraft that comes from that move will cause some risk though. Normally I say try not to kill them but at this rate I'm not even sure we can count them as people anymore. Great day for decision making huh?"
Answers back to Gem nodding while sweat poured down his head. Keeping up that shield dome of his and warping it out to expand some. One arm held out to deliver those series of high level energy shots to push some of the horde back while the other was changing up his shield's shape to try and force a good majority of them to be cobbled up together.

Soul's barrier was indeed tough as nails but the pressure from the huge numbers of horrors and their combined strength was daunting for really anyone. Almost the same as trying to hold back an escalating hurricane from slamming into a fragile small town. Still there was a reason he was always deemed as dependable.
"Do it."


#13876060 Daring-Devil wrote:

Master Enforcer

As Enforcer would see that the only thing keeping him from becoming Spade's next lunch were his powers, the man would feel backed into a wall. He could try to run and get help from the others to bring it down but... a quick look over his shoulder would reveal that everybody was busy with something, so that ruled out plan B.


... And leave him to hold down the super demon pup. "Fuckin' amazing..." Enforcer would say as he regains his footing after Spades' shockwave, already seeing the dog stalking around. And with a sigh the man would push himself off the ground and brace himself for what was about to come. "Fucking toilet water drinking little shit." Enforcer would say as he raised his fists, soon afterwards the red energy emanating from the man would begin to glow brighter as the man charged toward the dog.

If Enforcer got the upper hand he would jump infront of the dog and begin to unleash a flurry of high speed punches at the dog, each stronger than the last. But while he did so, a thin stream of red would begin to drop from the man's nose.



Spades
that's when he realized he fucked up


The corrupted pooch was snapping, growling and even managed to get a few nasty bites out of Enforcer whenever he was able to. The beast of a dog even managed to bull rush him into metal railing post alongside some of the transformed Gentlemen that were roaming the battlefield still. Hell the atmosphere alone had a more apocalyptic vibe to it all. And just when the canine was about to unleash another powerful ear shattering shockwave, Enforcer got in touch with his inner John Wick and within that an inner Jotaro Kujo.

He was a beast fighting another beast! And within seconds, the dog could only take so much before he made a whimper and finally submitting to the blows.

Winner:Enforcer
8:01:58 PM) _Psi_: For every [redacted] and [redacted] there are those in CORP who will try to be helpful such as Epelesker, Soulstar, and Seeker.
+0
#13876072 Oct 09, 2018 at 09:36 PM · Edited 11 months ago
503 Posts
#13876064 OddFella wrote:

Monte stepped back tilted his head just out of the blade's reach. His shoulder, however, could not be spared. "Agh!"

It wasn't the first time Monte has bled in this fight. His arms and chest continue to recieve new tears as this fight progresses. Adrenaline prevented him from feeling most of them.

"Heh - and at this rate, I think even seaweed could get the better of you!"

Somehow, Chuck's fury has only emboldened Monte. He doesn't yield his distance, instead attempts to step around Chuck and rapidly slash through his shield arm while using his other sword to protect himself.

By now, it may have been becoming clear that, despite what he implied, he seemed to have no intention of killing Chocolate Bar. He was aiming to disarm and disable; not to kill...even if it may very well be impossible for him to kill Chuck in the first place.



CHOCOLATE V MONTE

ROUND 3! FINAL ROUND!

ONLY ONE VICTOR CAN EMERGE




Sparks. Blood. Blades. Constructs. Shields. Magic. There was a good amount of Monte's blood and pieces of his padded suit plastered all over the place that trailed the destruction of their duel but neither were yielding for the other. Constantly back and forth throws of insults. Chuck seemingly gaining lead yet having a huge difficulty getting over his large weakness to anything magic related. The price one pays for being transformed into a powerful yet somewhat limited state.

The killer was just determined to get rid of this guy once and for all!
"Okay kid. You've proven your point. You don't have to pretend to be a bad ass anymore. Just say 'I'm sorry'. And I'll let you bleed out with dignity"

Taunts never letting up with the intention to use his shield arm to press Monte hard through a large propane tank. Yet at just the last second the hero did manage to squeeze a very lucky side step advantage over the brute.

Resulting in both Chuck slamming himself right into said tank along with a heavy explosion smashing into the both of them but with Chocolate Bar taking a heavier brunt of damage.


The now revealed golem turned man risking heavier damage on himself to try and weaken up his opponent further, yet Monte's swiftness and determination did help him evade a good portion of potential damage he could've received. But now Chuck's armored body was on fire!


And he was attempting to use this advantage with his blades spinning more and more as some strikes slashed at the mauve themed hero's own mask and chin.


Yet despite all of that? Chuck can be heard struggling to stay conscious from all of those mystic spiritual infused blows. Someone is about to go down.

8:01:58 PM) _Psi_: For every [redacted] and [redacted] there are those in CORP who will try to be helpful such as Epelesker, Soulstar, and Seeker.
+0
#13876086 Oct 09, 2018 at 10:29 PM · Edited 11 months ago
106 Posts
Master Enforcer

As Enforcer managed to stop the pup he would take a few moments to turn off his powers and breath, before taking out his rifle and running toward the others. Still having a nose bleed.

Daring Devil

Devil would nod along to what Ozy had said, even though he would be stuck to the bigger bronze guy Devil coulden't afford to take his eyes off of Jack now. Even if he had a very goo "You mean Jack made those things? Well this just got more fun."

As the returning boomerang hit No One, Devil would smirk. Seeing No One's demeanor break would have been priceless to Devil, but as the mask came off and that weird glow came from his tattoos Devil would know sometimes was wrong. None of the other possessed ones had those things... And Jack wasen't very good at magic.

But Devil didin't have much time or knowledge about magicks to be able to know what as happening, but he did one thing. "OZY! I don't know what the fuck is going on but his face is glowing!" Devil'd say before charging toward No One, throwing a few more sharp-a-rangs on the way.



Tungsten Tornado

After Tungsten managed clear the air space around him he would begin to recover for a few seconds, that's when that woman called to him.

"Hey, Whirlybird, when you're done with that go help the Cat recover No One's body! We can't let it be taken away, High priority and all!"


Whirlybird? the metallic being would think before shaking the confusion away, and giving a firm nod to the woman, flying up and toward Kat.

Arriving near the flying things Tungsten would thrust his lance foward, trying to cut through the ones defending, making a beeline for No One.
+0
#13876092 Oct 09, 2018 at 10:42 PM
208 Posts
"Oh--!"

One move. A reflex. That was the difference between life and death.

As Chuck impacted the tank, Monte swapped his blade for a shield.

. . .

He was on his back, a few feet from the site of destruction. His head pounded. A sharp ring drowned out all other noise. Sight struggled to return to his eyes.

But he was conscious. Alive. And despite his disoriented state, in the next moment he had already begun to shift, trying to prop himself back up.

A searing pain stopped him before he could rise. His eyes regained focus - only to see the portions his shield were unable to cover; his abdomen, his legs, even his right arm were oozing red at their front. "Nggh..."

Pushed his torso up, only to be struck again, the heated blade cleaving through his cheek! "AGH!" Monte sparked up a new blade and shield, attempting to defend himself from the onslaught of attacks! His legs struggled to push him across the floor. He couldn't get far enough away; Chuck refused to relent. He couldn't stand, he could barely get a hit on him, and with each received strike Monte could feel his shield wavering.

Then, an idea struck. Monte brought his shield against his blade, morphing the two together, and then pulling back. In that moment, Chuck would find himself standing in front of the tip of an arrow.

Monte then released the string of the bow. If it landed, it would go straight through his chest...or his neck.
+0
#13876112 Oct 09, 2018 at 11:43 PM · Edited 11 months ago
503 Posts
#13876086 Daring-Devil wrote:

Master Enforcer

As Enforcer managed to stop the pup he would take a few moments to turn off his powers and breath, before taking out his rifle and running toward the others. Still having a nose bleed.

Daring Devil

Devil would nod along to what Ozy had said, even though he would be stuck to the bigger bronze guy Devil coulden't afford to take his eyes off of Jack now. Even if he had a very goo "You mean Jack made those things? Well this just got more fun."

As the returning boomerang hit No One, Devil would smirk. Seeing No One's demeanor break would have been priceless to Devil, but as the mask came off and that weird glow came from his tattoos Devil would know sometimes was wrong. None of the other possessed ones had those things... And Jack wasen't very good at magic.

But Devil didin't have much time or knowledge about magicks to be able to know what as happening, but he did one thing. "OZY! I don't know what the fuck is going on but his face is glowing!" Devil'd say before charging toward No One, throwing a few more sharp-a-rangs on the way.



Tungsten Tornado

After Tungsten managed clear the air space around him he would begin to recover for a few seconds, that's when that woman called to him.

"Hey, Whirlybird, when you're done with that go help the Cat recover No One's body! We can't let it be taken away, High priority and all!"


Whirlybird? the metallic being would think before shaking the confusion away, and giving a firm nod to the woman, flying up and toward Kat.

Arriving near the flying things Tungsten would thrust his lance foward, trying to cut through the ones defending, making a beeline for No One.




Enfocer's victory was sound and true. Now all he had to do was just find a way to mow through the rest of the horde in order to join up with the others.


Devil v Black Jack (?)

Those sharp obstacles were heading right for the corrupted hero who was already anticipating the incoming spinny blades. Racing straight for them in fact as some of them lodged right into his own demonically changed minions. One did manage to get lodged in his shoulder but the adrenaline rush pushed him through the injury. Waiting for Devil to almost land within his mid leap trajectory, Black-Jack(No One) tossed out a red card, a blue card, and a a white card.

The blue card exploded into a sheet of ice to act as a minor obstacle to slow down Devil's motion.

The red card instantly exploded upon impact at the same time Dev was forced to land.

The eruption of the blast forcing the shards of ice shattering out everywhere as some struck the hero from the front side of his body.

And finally the white card spiral to strike him directly in the face like a sucker punch as that seemed to be his ricochet weapon.

With this combo combined, his acrobatics allowed him to hop from ice sheet piece to another before delivering a harsh elbow strike into the side of Devil's neck.
Black-Jack (No One): "It won't be long Howard. It won't be long."




The aerial demons that were clinging hard and guarding No One's body were having quite a difficult time when Tungsten had made his arrival. Slashing that lance into their formation constantly while they retaliated trying to scurry onto his armored body.


Using their claws to try and peel it off but with little success. Still they weren't about to give up. This was their master they were trying to protect afterall. Whose body seemed to be heading right into the thick of the battle itself where Black Jack's taken over body was in the middle of fighting.

#13876092 OddFella wrote:

"Oh--!"

One move. A reflex. That was the difference between life and death.

As Chuck impacted the tank, Monte swapped his blade for a shield.

. . .

He was on his back, a few feet from the site of destruction. His head pounded. A sharp ring drowned out all other noise. Sight struggled to return to his eyes.

But he was conscious. Alive. And despite his disoriented state, in the next moment he had already begun to shift, trying to prop himself back up.

A searing pain stopped him before he could rise. His eyes regained focus - only to see the portions his shield were unable to cover; his abdomen, his legs, even his right arm were oozing red at their front. "Nggh..."

Pushed his torso up, only to be struck again, the heated blade cleaving through his cheek! "AGH!" Monte sparked up a new blade and shield, attempting to defend himself from the onslaught of attacks! His legs struggled to push him across the floor. He couldn't get far enough away; Chuck refused to relent. He couldn't stand, he could barely get a hit on him, and with each received strike Monte could feel his shield wavering.

Then, an idea struck. Monte brought his shield against his blade, morphing the two together, and then pulling back. In that moment, Chuck would find himself standing in front of the tip of an arrow.

Monte then released the string of the bow. If it landed, it would go straight through his chest...or his neck.




CVM

DAWN OF --HOLY SHIT!

Monte had one chance. Had to make his shot true. It was all on the line.

"Oh fuck me."

Impaled through one home and out another. Paralyzed body just posted through somebody's old kitchen. Broken faucet spraying the damaged armor plating. Chuck just slumps.

Defeated.


SENIOR MONTE---


8:01:58 PM) _Psi_: For every [redacted] and [redacted] there are those in CORP who will try to be helpful such as Epelesker, Soulstar, and Seeker.
+0
#13876113 Oct 09, 2018 at 11:45 PM
19 Posts
"Oh hey there" Kat said as Tungsten made his appearance. She was still busy fighting the flying horrors, trying to carve herself a path to No One's body. Most likely holding one by whatever limb she managed to catch and use the unfortunate creature as a weapon to hit the others.

"They took No One's body that way, I'll catch up with you once I'm done with these things..."

She added between two swings of her (still?) living, and unwilling, weapon.
+0
#13876114 Oct 10, 2018 at 12:03 AM
208 Posts
"..."

Monte stared at the empty space ahead of him. As the dust finally settled, the numb feeling began to fade.

He laughed, shocked and overjoyed. "YES! That is what you get for messing with a master of the spiritual arts! Haha--!" He was interrupted by forceful coughing fit. Blood spattered, then spilt onto his glove. "Ah..."

He laid himself back on the ground, finally appreciating the extent of his injuries.

"...ow..."
+0
#13876563 Oct 10, 2018 at 01:36 PM · Edited 11 months ago
503 Posts
#13876113 Katerra wrote:

"Oh hey there" Kat said as Tungsten made his appearance. She was still busy fighting the flying horrors, trying to carve herself a path to No One's body. Most likely holding one by whatever limb she managed to catch and use the unfortunate creature as a weapon to hit the others.

"They took No One's body that way, I'll catch up with you once I'm done with these things..."

She added between two swings of her (still?) living, and unwilling, weapon.





Those damned fliers were doing their best to bite and rip into her thick hide but of course Katerra's body could take what they were dishing. And right now she was using one of their own as a weapon! Arms were flailing while voice wailed in terror when the body was being bashed against another.

Of course the others did what they could but their master commanded them to defend him.


No One's body continued to be air carried even closer to the chaos below.
Swords swinging and large construct shadow creatures aiding in defending the heroes from being too overwhelmed.



Black-Jack v No One

The Mindscape


Voice of No One:"Almost done Jacky boy."
Black-Jack:"I don't..feel so good."
Voice of No One: "Shhh.. it'll be over soon."
Black-Jack:"Hold up..I know what you're doing now."
Voice of No One:"Good. Then you understand why I waited so long to do this Jacky boy. "
Black-Jack:"I'm not ...gonna let you...let you--*"
Voice of No One:" I own you now Jacky boy."




Winner: No One



#13876114 OddFella wrote:

"..."

Monte stared at the empty space ahead of him. As the dust finally settled, the numb feeling began to fade.

He laughed, shocked and overjoyed. "YES! That is what you get for messing with a master of the spiritual arts! Haha--!" He was interrupted by forceful coughing fit. Blood spattered, then spilt onto his glove. "Ah..."

He laid himself back on the ground, finally appreciating the extent of his injuries.

"...ow..."




Monte Cristo has won this day. And he is incredibly out of it right now and bleeding just about everywhere.

Chuck is...twitching. Covered in blood not of his own but still beaten all the same. Not getting out of where he is stuck at all.




Chocolate Bar: Humiliated and Defeated.....again
8:01:58 PM) _Psi_: For every [redacted] and [redacted] there are those in CORP who will try to be helpful such as Epelesker, Soulstar, and Seeker.
+0
#13876567 Oct 10, 2018 at 01:45 PM
13 Posts
"Sure! One electrical discharge, coming up!" ES announces as he begins to quickly charge energy. As her did that he'd make his way over to where the two magnetized warriors were grounded too.



Finally, Electro Spider releases a pulse of energy. The pulse should do the trick.

+0
#13876728 Oct 10, 2018 at 09:43 PM
503 Posts
#13876567 Hunter Hawk wrote:

"Sure! One electrical discharge, coming up!" ES announces as he begins to quickly charge energy. As her did that he'd make his way over to where the two magnetized warriors were grounded too.



Finally, Electro Spider releases a pulse of energy. The pulse should do the trick.





The electrical discharge from Spider pulsated between the connection of the metal bronze and golden men. At first they would roll from one side to the other. The forces keeping them together waning to pry them apart from one another.
Ozy:"Easy Aleastor! You pull this way and-"
Aleastor:" I got it mate! Just fuckin' do it! I know you got a pull out game!"
Ozy:"Oh my gods..."

Took the guys a moment but eventually they found a way to get themselves free! Covered in mud sure but at least in tact.

Silver:"About time you two got back to your feet! I've sent Dionne to secure the package! She'll be safeguarding."

Ozy:"Wait package? What package?"

Aleastor:"The convoy. We'll explain later lad. C'mon we got a body jumpin' cunt ta curb stomp."

Silver:"I wish it didn't take this for us to reunite."

Ozy:"I suppose so. Sir Soul? Raise up your shield. We'll mow our way over to that kur No One. "

Silver:"I want a piece of his hide too."

SoulStar:"Go ahead! We got your six!"

Aleastor:"West side bitches."

Ozy:"What?"

Silver:"He's watched too much of the 'Netflix' crime dramas."

SoulStar:"Please god never utter those words into a sentence again.."
8:01:58 PM) _Psi_: For every [redacted] and [redacted] there are those in CORP who will try to be helpful such as Epelesker, Soulstar, and Seeker.
+0
#13876765 Oct 10, 2018 at 11:04 PM · Edited 11 months ago
106 Posts
Master Enforcer

As Enforcer was making his way back to the others he noticed that there was only one way through for him... Right through the things.
"Shit... Shit." The man would say while looking at the things. He didin't have the time to wait for an opening, and so switching back to the shotgun Enforcer would say "Alright assholes! Comin' through!"
And so, the man would power up with the shotgun and charge at the creatures, shooting, bashing, kicking and screaming his way through to the others.


Daring Devil

Ow, ow, ow. Devil would think as the ice and fire and ricocheting cards? Really Jack? hit him, his armor, and face, taking the blunt of it. All of that until No One decided to come close and personal, the bouncing card had forced Devil to look away, but even so as the impact arrived Devil would be able to hold his breath... for a time.

But still No One had jumped at Devil, and the man knew how to use that against him. And so grabbing Jack's arm, Devil would slam him into the ground, and even is No One managed to twist away from slamming in the floor he wouldn't manage to avoid the exo powered kick folowing it.

After so Devil would grit his teeth and charge after Jack, throwing two sharp 'rangs at him as he does so.

Tungsten Tornado

As the little creatures began trying to latch onto him Tungsten would pull them off and keep charging toward No One... Until he noticed where he was headed.

Tungsten would stop and smile as he tossed another creature to a maybe death, then extend his lance downwards toward the rain water and soon after upwards. The puddles of rain water forming into balls of water and flinging themselves upward, toward the general area where No One was and was headed.
+0
#13876791 Oct 11, 2018 at 12:12 AM
13 Posts
"Sometimes dead is better in certain situations." She informs Soul followed by a sarcastic remark, "Oh, yea, a great day, you just let me make the bad decisions and we'll worry about the punishment later."

Gemini watched as Soul's energy shield split up into a funnel like tunnel as it trapped the majority of the Demon Gentlemen in it. She could see them all heading towards them as well as attacking the shield to break free. Taking a deep breath and exhaling she'd prepare herself as she then erupted completely into fire.

Raising her hands up she pulled them back and then with those two words uttered by Soul, they rushed forward.




Her hands spewed out a large fiery blaze as the fire rushed through the split off section. Gemini started to glow brighter as she continued to spew fire out from her hands and now her chest.


+0
#13876795 Oct 11, 2018 at 12:29 AM · Edited 11 months ago
503 Posts
#13876765 Daring-Devil wrote:

Master Enforcer

As Enforcer was making his way back to the others he noticed that there was only one way through for him... Right through the things.
"Shit... Shit." The man would say while looking at the things. He didin't have the time to wait for an opening, and so switching back to the shotgun Enforcer would say "Alright assholes! Comin' through!"
And so, the man would power up with the shotgun and charge at the creatures, shooting, bashing, kicking and screaming his way through to the others.


Daring Devil

Ow, ow, ow. Devil would think as the ice and fire and ricocheting cards? Really Jack? hit him, his armor, and face, taking the blunt of it. All of that until No One decided to come close and personal, the bouncing card had forced Devil to look away, but even so as the impact arrived Devil would be able to hold his breath... for a time.

But still No One had jumped at Devil, and the man knew how to use that against him. And so grabbing Jack's arm, Devil would slam him into the ground, and even is No One managed to twist away from slamming in the floor he wouldn't manage to avoid the exo powered kick folowing it.

After so Devil would grit his teeth and charge after Jack, throwing two sharp 'rangs at him as he does so.

Tungsten Tornado

As the little creatures began trying to latch onto him Tungsten would pull them off and keep charging toward No One... Until he noticed where he was headed.

Tungsten would stop and smile as he tossed another creature to a maybe death, then extend his lance downwards toward the rain water and soon after upwards. The puddles of rain water forming into balls of water and flinging themselves upward, toward the general area where No One was and was headed.





DvB(N)

Gonna take ya for a ride!


The strikes Devil returned to the corrupted hero registered about as executed flawlessly as one could ever hope for! So why was it that he didn't seem to be making the usual signs of grunts and aches? Most unusual. A tactical roll on the ground and he would notice form the corner of his eye the presence of Valor making her steadfast approach bashing her way through the incoming horde as well as Enforcer from another end. No doubt that the remaining others were going to be doing the same soon.

Black-Jack(No One): "Jacky boy is going dark Howard. I can practically hear him going into fetal position."Cruel smirk brushed across those lips even right after that kick crashed hard on his sternum. Those arms of his wrapping around behind the back of the kneecap and calf in order to hold him in place.
Black-Jack(No One):"Going....going...going. GONE."
At the raise of his voice, there was an unnerving crack happening at different intervals of Devil's exo suit. Internal coils and gears slowing and breaking down. Imminent rust just appearing at very key spots along the joints and limbs of the suit itself. That unpredictable nature of his reality altering probability taking effect.


The incantation markings glimmering from Jack's dark skin turning hotter and brighter with every passing second. Legs lifted high up from the ground he was still laying upon when utilizing them to capture Devil from his sides. Immediately forcing him to fall right on the ground as hard as possible. The cracking of Devil's exo-suit only worsening after the initial crash down. Just as he was in the middle of reaching behind the belt pouch full of deadly looking sharp edged black deck of cards, his attention drew away for a moment .

Watching the large body of rain water slam into his flying minions that were carrying his default body to crash land into the mud.
Black-Jack (No One):"Touche`."
With a flick of his wrist, the left over water from that heavy impact was transformed into what seemed to be a poisonous fog of sorts. Taking advantage of the updraft said fog breezed right within Tungsten trajectory. While normally this would barely do anything to him, it was indeed infused with hints of the dark arts. Which meant he was about to have a bad time with that for a moment even if the winged minions scattering off him.



#13876791 Gemini Flare wrote:

"Sometimes dead is better in certain situations." She informs Soul followed by a sarcastic remark, "Oh, yea, a great day, you just let me make the bad decisions and we'll worry about the punishment later."

Gemini watched as Soul's energy shield split up into a funnel like tunnel as it trapped the majority of the Demon Gentlemen in it. She could see them all heading towards them as well as attacking the shield to break free. Taking a deep breath and exhaling she'd prepare herself as she then erupted completely into fire.

Raising her hands up she pulled them back and then with those two words uttered by Soul, they rushed forward.




Her hands spewed out a large fiery blaze as the fire rushed through the split off section. Gemini started to glow brighter as she continued to spew fire out from her hands and now her chest.





The fire cleanses all when Gemini released her heated blast. Most likely these damn things can take the hit but it certainly was potent blast none the less upon activation.


In a flash a good number of them were set ablaze and burning in agony while some just became instant barbecue charred lumps. The ones with higher endurance ,while not too harmed were still thrown off guard as they made their ceremonial hissings.

Silver:"Keep going! Bronze! Aid Ozy towards trying to exorcise No One from that man! "

Silver spared no time as she came running through the blaze with sword in hand when she began peeling and slashing away to control their incoming numbers from overwhelming them too much.



And so Gold and Bronze men headed in the direction of where No One was currently in the middle of an all out brawl.



8:01:58 PM) _Psi_: For every [redacted] and [redacted] there are those in CORP who will try to be helpful such as Epelesker, Soulstar, and Seeker.
+0
#13877262 Oct 11, 2018 at 03:25 PM
146 Posts
Silhouette frowned as she watched Electro Spider come to.

"Um...okay?" she shrugged, watching him flip to his feet and rush off.

Silhouette watched from the sidelines as one or two of her Shadow Warriors and Shadow Creatures morphed and shifted themselves to take down the remaining and in some cases, currently larger Perfect Gentlemen, each inspired with pure terror as they looked upon the Shadowy creatures advancing towards them and taking them on in fast paced combat.

Confident that her creations were more than up to the task, she shifted her focus back to her team mates, just in time to see Monte run Chocolate Bar through with an ethereal arrow. She moved through the battlefield like a wraith, leaving a short trail of smokey darkness behind her as she closed in on Monte's location.



When she arrived next to him, she seemed to coalesce into a more physical form as she looked the somewhat battered hero over.

"Monte. Save your breath. I'm going to heal you." she said tonelessly.

Once again, Silhouette called upon her strange powers to begin healing Monte. Her hands outstretched as she slowly passed them over Monte, a barely audible crackling sound as she healed his wounds.



As she healed Monte, the man would quickly begin regaining consciousness and his bleeding would diminish as she infused him with a minuscule amount of additional life force energy whilst healing him.
+0
#13877923 Oct 12, 2018 at 03:17 PM
106 Posts
Master Enforcer

As Enforcer made his way past the wall of demons in his way he saw the large fire blast from Gemini go off, and even though some of the taller demons were still standing Enforcer would already be backing off toward them as he fired back at the demons chasing him.

Daring Devil

Shut up, shut up! would be echoing inside Devil's head as he tried to ignore what No One was saying. Devil had only now started to see Jack as the weird uncle of On Call, and he didin't want to think he had died.

But as Devil's kick didin't have the impact he expected, Devil coulden't help his surprise, specially once the man saw the rust extending over his arm. But once Devil got his legs swooped out from under him a mix of instincts and his powers would give the man enough time to use his arms to jump away.

But then something didin't go like Devil thought it was, as No One had become distracted with-- Wait was that his body!? Devil would think as he saw a flash of that white suit, but he didin't have much time. And so, Devil would opt to do something to make the Taylors proud, as he would begin to literally flex the joints of his suit clear of rust.

After that was done Devil would try to take advantage of No One's distraction as he dashed foward and attempted to hit a roundhouse kick at the back of Jack's head.

Tungsten Tornado

As his attack worked Tungsten wouldn't even think as he shouted "ALEASTOR! GRAB HIM!" and charged toward the body, only to be covered by that mist shortly after.

... Even if he had noticed the mist it would have been for nought as he didin't expect the mystical effects from it. But inside the fog Tungsten would all but succumb to the pain, as it would take away his focus he would drop to the mud holding his chest and grunting. But even though the metallic man would be unable to use his powers he would still try to hoist himself on the lance and stumble to No One's body, he wasen't about to forget all of the pain he suffered because of that thing just because of a little mystical fog.
+0