Notify Message
Forums
#13873797 Oct 06, 2018 at 02:06 PM
154 Posts
Valor slammed into Monte after then watched as Gemini tried to bargin with Chuck...with one of the cards from the deck "KID! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" she yelled in fury as she quickly got up, helping Monte up as she grabbed her shield and prepared for another shot against Chuck, thinking over how the hell to harm Chuck with that new armour of his.

Gemini may want to reconsider her plan if she thought using that card would help...
Hello!
+0
#13873813 Oct 06, 2018 at 02:29 PM · Edited 11 months ago
146 Posts
A little earlier…

Chance had lost Silhouette for a moment as the two split to fight the incoming Perfect Gentlemen, some still disguised as PRIMUS Soldiers.

Chance moved into action with frightening efficiency.




Once they were dispatched, she brandished three of her last gravity disruption devices and ran towards a cluster of Perfect Gentlemen, it was just her luck that the closest ones nearby...were in a group of three.

She fought them quickly, knocking them out as she discreetly attached the devices to them and not looping in any fancy moves until she reached the last one who wasn't so taken by surprise. She smirked as he blocked several of her attacks, she avoided his and attached the device at the last second as she dropped to the ground and activated the devices, causing all three unconscious bodies to fly up into the sky and away at high speed!



She ducked away from incoming fire, and dug around her gadget belt. A few moments later she slammed her fist into the floor in frustration as she removed her hand from her gadget belt. Silhouette appeared nearby, she could feel the fading life force from the various PRIMUS Soldiers all around them, and equally, the life force of the Perfect Gentlemen, whom she had run into before. Chance looked up, looking left and right before speaking to Silhouette.

“I need you to get me out of here.” hissed Chance.

Silhouette slowly turned to her team mate;

“What?” she asked.

“I need to grab something from my personal storage. I’ll be five minutes or so. Keep your com-link active. I'll buzz you when I'm ready.” urged Chance.

Silhouette looked out as the Perfect Gentlemen revealed themselves and her team mates engaged. She turned, nodded and looked to Chance.

“Think about where you need to be.” she stated plainly.

At Chance's nod, she placed a finger on Chance’s temple and turned towards her other outstretched hand, opening up a portal to her left.



As the thick, swirling darkness cleared, Chance looked into it and smirked.

“Thanks. I’ll be back soon!” she nodded, running into the portal.

Silhouette closed the portal as Chance disappeared through it. She clipped in her com-link and moved into the battle after her team mates.

Now…

Silhouette had restrained or knocked unconscious, several Perfect Gentlemen before utilizing more exotic uses of her powers. She focused momentarily, opening several portals nearby. Out stepped several different shadowy figures.

They were Shadow Warriors and Shadow Creatures.







Silhouette watched as her twisted creations shifted in place, their attention quickly split between sniffing the deep seated fears of those around them, allies and foes alike, and listening to Silhouette. She projected an image of the On Call members into their shared consciousness, followed by an image of the Perfect Gentlemen.


"Feast on the Perfect Gentlemen on the field." she commanded.

Any of the Perfect Gentlemen looking at the Shadowy creatures would immediately see the embodiment of their deepest fears...and they were coming to get them!

Silhouette turned as her creatures swarmed towards the Perfect Gentlemen. She accessed her com-link, switching to the team channel:

"I've acquired some back up. Don't be too alarmed." she stated.

Silhouette muttered something under her breath and levitated into the sky. She looked to her right, seeing three main problem points; Devil was possessed by No One, obscuring part of the battle field, the well documented villain 'Chocolate Bar' was on the field and engaging On Call and in the distance...an eerily still figure appeared to be spectating the fight.

Sensing that Kat was quite close by, possibly even about to check out the lone figure...Silhouette dived into the obscured, silently reveling in the darkness for a moment before, utilizing her mastery over shadow and darkness to absorb it from the surrounding area...leaving just the now translucent smoke in her wake.



As she saw Devil attack Black-Jack, she reluctantly moved into action.

"Great." she sighed.



Silhouette's cape flared dramatically as she unleashed several thick tendril-like projections, which shot through the air to latch onto and lock Devil in place, stopping him from attacking or reaching his weapons.

Naturally the very nature of her powers meant that the moment they touched Devil, they'd inspire feelings of undeniable and immense dread.

+0
#13873863 Oct 06, 2018 at 03:59 PM
13 Posts
Getting yanked up by Chocolate bar who in turn wanted the card she couldn’t do anything but laugh. She was there in the face of danger laughing as if she was having fun.

“Card is all yours!” She spoke as she held it out for him, “It’s useless to me anyways and I’m sure they won’t miss it.”

She looks over at Valor who was yelling at her then glances back to Chocolate.

“She’s quite angry isn’t she? Maybe you should have listened to me.”

She softly said as she slightly chuckled beginning to glow as Fire started to surge around her body.



“You should have walked away but hey it’s your funeral!”

Gemini would then unleash a large powerful explosive force in an attempt to blow him back getting him to release his grip on her.
+0
#13873886 Oct 06, 2018 at 04:39 PM
106 Posts
Master Enforcer

Being just about done with the Gentlemen, Enforcer would notice some of the others were... Dealing with them. But after tossing the car into a crowd of them, that dense smoke would begin to cover the battlefield.

Clicking his tongue in annoyance and realization Enforcer would take out his shotgun saying, "Of course the ninja gets body snatched... why am i this lucky?" before advancing and shooting, trying to keep the gentlemen at bay. Even though they were trying to hide inside the smoke.

What... The hell is happening!?

Even now Devil would still be struggling, trying to move this body which he could only assume was No One's, but being trapped there was not the worst part. The worst was that he was seeing the others getting overwhelmed from where No One was, and hoping No One could hear it Devil would begin to cheer for the others,
"Yeah! KICK HIS ASS JACK!-- Wait... MY ASS!?"

Tungsten Tornado

As the smoke started to cover the battlefield, Tungsten very unimpressed. But then Silvia spoke, and the metallic man would say to her "D-- Platinum has them! We have a chance to get back at him now! And-" he'd smack at Gentleman away with the lance before pointing at the heroes fighting "They will not stop! Not until it's over!"

Tungsten would then hover over the battlefield, extending his lance foward before a strong wind would begin to blow the smoke away. But as the man did so he would notice the struggle going on with the... Chocolate of all things themed mercenary.

And so, after the explosion Tornado would hover near the heroes. Ready to see how desperate Chuck might be, and to try and stop him of course.
+0
#13873895 Oct 06, 2018 at 04:56 PM · Edited 11 months ago
208 Posts

Monte couldn't help but be confused. If the light card offered some kind of clairvoyance, why the hell was she giving it away? Was it some kind of trap? But if it was, why was she underselling the damn thing?

He would have to get his answers later. The fight was back on. Monte narrowed his gaze, failing to notice the building wind behind him. He charged up another bolt - but this one was different. His shield trembling from the partitioned energy. The glow solidified into an opaque, color-lined object, his finger clenching tightly around it as if it were capable of falling from his grasp.

Then, in the next second, he lunges it at Chocolate's leg. If it made impact, the effect would be immediate. Unlike his previous strikes, this one didn't just leave an internal, static-like sensation, that disconnect. No. This time, it cut. And there was very little it couldn't cut through.
+0
#13874105 Oct 06, 2018 at 11:13 PM · Edited 11 months ago
503 Posts
#13873797 Valor wrote:

Valor slammed into Monte after then watched as Gemini tried to bargin with Chuck...with one of the cards from the deck "KID! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" she yelled in fury as she quickly got up, helping Monte up as she grabbed her shield and prepared for another shot against Chuck, thinking over how the hell to harm Chuck with that new armour of his.

Gemini may want to reconsider her plan if she thought using that card would help...


#13873863 Gemini Flare wrote:

Getting yanked up by Chocolate bar who in turn wanted the card she couldn’t do anything but laugh. She was there in the face of danger laughing as if she was having fun.

“Card is all yours!” She spoke as she held it out for him, “It’s useless to me anyways and I’m sure they won’t miss it.”

She looks over at Valor who was yelling at her then glances back to Chocolate.

“She’s quite angry isn’t she? Maybe you should have listened to me.”

She softly said as she slightly chuckled beginning to glow as Fire started to surge around her body.



“You should have walked away but hey it’s your funeral!”

Gemini would then unleash a large powerful explosive force in an attempt to blow him back getting him to release his grip on her.


#13873895 OddFella wrote:


Monte couldn't help but be confused. If the light card offered some kind of clairvoyance, why the hell was she giving it away? Was it some kind of trap? But if it was, why was she underselling the damn thing?

He would have to get his answers later. The fight was back on. Monte narrowed his gaze, failing to notice the building wind behind him. He charged up another bolt - but this one was different. His shield trembling from the partitioned energy. The glow solidified into an opaque, color-lined object, his finger clenching tightly around it as if it were capable of falling from his grasp.

Then, in the next second, he lunges it at Chocolate's leg. If it made impact, the effect would be immediate. Unlike his previous strikes, this one didn't just leave an internal, static-like sensation, that disconnect. No. This time, it cut. And there was very little it couldn't cut through.



"You little cun-"


The spark of potent fiery blast forced him to release her hood as well as loosing an entire arm in the process! The flames licked away at the hard shelling of his metallic armor. Yet something was all still off about this. He didn't even do an expected yell of pain..or show any kind of pain. Hell there wasn't even a predictable blood shower from his now missing arm. The light card in his other hand that he took from her was turned into ashes from the heated blast. And that is about when Chuck put it together.

"A fake. A real one doesn't go down so easily. Not a bad replica."

The way he addressed this was just so nonchalant. And then that's when it happened. The missing arm was already collecting all of the blown away pieces back together again. Not even much of a wait at all when it became whole once more.


The next severe bolt from Monte came at him as quick as lightning. Reflexes however were still just high enough to side step from it but he did feel the cut even if partly. Wincing from the pain he gotten from it.
"Look at you all. So concerned about me when the bigger threat is swimming out there in the field."


As SoulStar was returning back up with Ozy, the two back to back dealing with the remaining numbers of Gentlemen, the spark of an explosion out where Chuck and the others were having their bout didn't go unnoticed. And that's when they two also saw the reformating of Chocolate Bar's own arm.
Ozy:"Sir Soul... did--"
Soul:"I did. What the fuck."

Next was Bronze who during in the middle of punching two Gentlemen to the face caught a glimpse of it too.

Bronze:"No..that ain't right."

And finally Silver didn't ignore the blast and the scene of an arm coming back together.
Silver:"Impossible...."

Soul:"Ozy..isn't that about what you can do?"
Ozy: "Aye it is."
Bronze:"It's what I can do too."

Silver would call out to Tungsten and within ear reach for Dionne as well when she knew what this was

Silver:"IT'S A GOLEM!"

Ozy:"Team! Bring caution with that merc! He's become..like me."

Bronze:"Like us...shite."

#13873813 Ravenforce wrote:

A little earlier…

Chance had lost Silhouette for a moment as the two split to fight the incoming Perfect Gentlemen, some still disguised as PRIMUS Soldiers.

Chance moved into action with frightening efficiency.




Once they were dispatched, she brandished three of her last gravity disruption devices and ran towards a cluster of Perfect Gentlemen, it was just her luck that the closest ones nearby...were in a group of three.

She fought them quickly, knocking them out as she discreetly attached the devices to them and not looping in any fancy moves until she reached the last one who wasn't so taken by surprise. She smirked as he blocked several of her attacks, she avoided his and attached the device at the last second as she dropped to the ground and activated the devices, causing all three unconscious bodies to fly up into the sky and away at high speed!



She ducked away from incoming fire, and dug around her gadget belt. A few moments later she slammed her fist into the floor in frustration as she removed her hand from her gadget belt. Silhouette appeared nearby, she could feel the fading life force from the various PRIMUS Soldiers all around them, and equally, the life force of the Perfect Gentlemen, whom she had run into before. Chance looked up, looking left and right before speaking to Silhouette.

“I need you to get me out of here.” hissed Chance.

Silhouette slowly turned to her team mate;

“What?” she asked.

“I need to grab something from my personal storage. I’ll be five minutes or so. Keep your com-link active. I'll buzz you when I'm ready.” urged Chance.

Silhouette looked out as the Perfect Gentlemen revealed themselves and her team mates engaged. She turned, nodded and looked to Chance.

“Think about where you need to be.” she stated plainly.

At Chance's nod, she placed a finger on Chance’s temple and turned towards her other outstretched hand, opening up a portal to her left.



As the thick, swirling darkness cleared, Chance looked into it and smirked.

“Thanks. I’ll be back soon!” she nodded, running into the portal.

Silhouette closed the portal as Chance disappeared through it. She clipped in her com-link and moved into the battle after her team mates.

Now…

Silhouette had restrained or knocked unconscious, several Perfect Gentlemen before utilizing more exotic uses of her powers. She focused momentarily, opening several portals nearby. Out stepped several different shadowy figures.

They were Shadow Warriors and Shadow Creatures.







Silhouette watched as her twisted creations shifted in place, their attention quickly split between sniffing the deep seated fears of those around them, allies and foes alike, and listening to Silhouette. She projected an image of the On Call members into their shared consciousness, followed by an image of the Perfect Gentlemen.


"Feast on the Perfect Gentlemen on the field." she commanded.

Any of the Perfect Gentlemen looking at the Shadowy creatures would immediately see the embodiment of their deepest fears...and they were coming to get them!

Silhouette turned as her creatures swarmed towards the Perfect Gentlemen. She accessed her com-link, switching to the team channel:

"I've acquired some back up. Don't be too alarmed." she stated.

Silhouette muttered something under her breath and levitated into the sky. She looked to her right, seeing three main problem points; Devil was possessed by No One, obscuring part of the battle field, the well documented villain 'Chocolate Bar' was on the field and engaging On Call and in the distance...an eerily still figure appeared to be spectating the fight.

Sensing that Kat was quite close by, possibly even about to check out the lone figure...Silhouette dived into the obscured, silently reveling in the darkness for a moment before, utilizing her mastery over shadow and darkness to absorb it from the surrounding area...leaving just the now translucent smoke in her wake.



As she saw Devil attack Black-Jack, she reluctantly moved into action.

"Great." she sighed.



Silhouette's cape flared dramatically as she unleashed several thick tendril-like projections, which shot through the air to latch onto and lock Devil in place, stopping him from attacking or reaching his weapons.

Naturally the very nature of her powers meant that the moment they touched Devil, they'd inspire feelings of undeniable and immense dread.



#13873886 Daring-Devil wrote:

Master Enforcer

Being just about done with the Gentlemen, Enforcer would notice some of the others were... Dealing with them. But after tossing the car into a crowd of them, that dense smoke would begin to cover the battlefield.

Clicking his tongue in annoyance and realization Enforcer would take out his shotgun saying, "Of course the ninja gets body snatched... why am i this lucky?" before advancing and shooting, trying to keep the gentlemen at bay. Even though they were trying to hide inside the smoke.

What... The hell is happening!?

Even now Devil would still be struggling, trying to move this body which he could only assume was No One's, but being trapped there was not the worst part. The worst was that he was seeing the others getting overwhelmed from where No One was, and hoping No One could hear it Devil would begin to cheer for the others,
"Yeah! KICK HIS ASS JACK!-- Wait... MY ASS!?"

Tungsten Tornado

As the smoke started to cover the battlefield, Tungsten very unimpressed. But then Silvia spoke, and the metallic man would say to her "D-- Platinum has them! We have a chance to get back at him now! And-" he'd smack at Gentleman away with the lance before pointing at the heroes fighting "They will not stop! Not until it's over!"

Tungsten would then hover over the battlefield, extending his lance foward before a strong wind would begin to blow the smoke away. But as the man did so he would notice the struggle going on with the... Chocolate of all things themed mercenary.

And so, after the explosion Tornado would hover near the heroes. Ready to see how desperate Chuck might be, and to try and stop him of course.




The possessed Devil was indeed stuck. No One knew he couldn't make this one last for too long. But that was okay. His true target was standing just right next to him all along. Time to pull the rug from under all of them.
Devil(No One):"I just needed to weaken you up enough Jack. Only you can do what I need."Says looking at the hero straight in the eye before releasing Devil from his hold. Now switching places once again with another hero: Black -Jack.


Black-Jack (No One):"Now to make the impossible possible."
And with a mere snap of his fingers?

His army began to change. Morph. Even poor Spades wasn't able to stop his master when he too became instantly corrupted.


They were...monsters. All of them horrors.

And No One made Black-Jack pull the trigger with his unique abilities of changing almost any kind of reality probability.

(Devil is free in his body once more)
8:01:58 PM) _Psi_: For every [redacted] and [redacted] there are those in CORP who will try to be helpful such as Epelesker, Soulstar, and Seeker.
+0
#13874320 Oct 07, 2018 at 09:57 AM · Edited 11 months ago
19 Posts
There was so much going on and getting more and more confused. Kat was torn. She had noticed the supicious figure overwatching the scene, Bronze's fist magic was needed again to solve the body control shenanigans going back and forth between Devil and Jack. And there was also Electro's status, his conditon was unsure after that last hit.

That figure in the parking lot could be the key though... She had to remain undetected so she spoke quietly over the coms.

"I might have a visual on the one pulling the strings here. He's on the abandoned parking building, I don't think he has spotted me. I can try to sneak on him, but there's a risk that he takes over me like he did with Soul and Devil. So be ready to send that Bronze guy immediately in case it goes wrong because it could get messy real quick. Or... I could stay hidden and use my position to overwatch the whole battlefield and coordinate our actions. Oh and Electro got hit pretty bad, his status is unsure."
+0
#13874422 Oct 07, 2018 at 01:53 PM · Edited 11 months ago
503 Posts

Meanwhile

No One's body perched atop the parking structure

The Mindscape




Black-Jack:"I..what is this? I've been here before."

Voice of No One:"I know. I'm glad you remember. I've been watching you since back in town of Taylor. You remember that right? You and me had some nice conversations. Even if you don't fully remember."

Black-Jack:" Those nightmares...oh shit it was you."

Voice of No One:" It's always been me boy. I've been stalking you for several months now. I even went out of my way to make that incantation on your skin. Made some nice ink as a bonus right?"

Black-Jack:"Stop fucking with me already! Why are you targeting me?"

Voice of No One:"Ain't it obvious Jack? You can bend reality to your very whim. But you only take a small fraction of it at a time. You know the cost of having such a power."

Black-Jack:"I'm nowhere near to a god level! You're wasting your time."

Voice of No One: "Oh Jacky boy. This isn't simply a minor invasion. I'm doing a full blown take over. The ritual takes some time to complete. And we're just at the cusp of it. Soon enough? You'll fade away."

Black-Jack:"I'm gonna get out of this asshole.You ain't winning this shit."

Voice of No One:"I want you to look down at that massive fight below. I want you to watch as I rip your entire team apart. With your own likeness. You can't move. You can't scream. Not even poor Spades will hear your cry. He's my pupper now Jacky boy."

Black-Jack:"NO!"

And so the body of No One remained perched where it was. Jack's own essence forced to watch what happens below.




#13874320 Katerra wrote:

There was so much going on and getting more and more confused. Kat was torn. She had noticed the supicious figure overwatching the scene, Bronze's fist magic was needed again to solve the body control shenanigans going back and forth between Devil and Jack. And there was also Electro's status, his conditon was unsure after that last hit.

That figure in the parking lot could be the key though... She had to remain undetected so she spoke quietly over the coms.

"I might have a visual on the one pulling the strings here. He's on the abandoned parking building, I don't think he has spotted me. I can try to sneak on him, but there's a risk that he takes over me like he did with Soul and Devil. So be ready to send that Bronze guy immediately in case it goes wrong because it could get messy real quick. Or... I could stay hidden and use my position to overwatch the whole battlefield and coordinate our actions. Oh and Electro got hit pretty bad, his status is unsure."




The Battle of Gris Gris District

Now




If the team thought the Perfect Gentlemen were a pain before? It just escalated to a full scale disaster. Some of them were so grotesque and tall that they could practically rival a normal sized building. Some even developed wings. Others developed a more feral like appearance. Their clothes shredded to pieces with all of their skin covered in very rough looking outer scales. And each and everyone flashing out fangs.

Spades
Is a bad motherfucker


The corrupted pup didn't even waste time in attacking Enforcer directly! The seismic shocks emitting form his four legged body causing high levels of tremors. The innocence that was once in his cute pupils were dulled to nothing.

SoulStar was ducking and rolling around the many claws and teeth that were trying to snatch him up as the man was forced to constantly defend himself against the now transformed enemy forces. Their attitude and strength levels had dramatically changed!
SoulStar:"Kat I hear you but I'm not sure how much that might do! But I say it's at least worth a shot."

Black-Jack(No One):"That sounds like quite an excellent plan. It be a shame if somebody wrecked it a little bit."

Ozy:"DAMNATION! He's still linked to our comms!I'll hold him down! BRONZE WITH ME!"

Bronze:"I got yer back mate!"

The towering men of different colored metal types were already rushing towards where the possessed Jack was. A mere 40 feet away from him infact.

Black-Jack (No One): "Almost."

With a wave of his arm, the two warriors suddenly felt a large surge of magnetic energy surrounding them. Seconds later they slammed so hard into one another that their bodies fell hard to the ground itself. The force of magnetism nearly becoming crushing for the two while they were pressed into the mud trapped to one anothers bodies preventing any sort of movement.

8:01:58 PM) _Psi_: For every [redacted] and [redacted] there are those in CORP who will try to be helpful such as Epelesker, Soulstar, and Seeker.
+0
#13874498 Oct 07, 2018 at 04:05 PM
19 Posts
"Et merde!" She said as No One responded on the comms, she should have thought of this.

Alright, jumping on him was out of the question now, or at least not like this. Still, he probably didn't know on what building she was standing. Maybe she could 'snipe' him?

"Let's improvise then."

As she was running her fingers on the roof's surface she tore concrete block off the structure.



She took her time to aim carefully, not going for the head or the torso for obvious reasons. When she felt she was ready she hurled the concrete block on her target. It was a powerful throw, the projectile traveled fast with a flat trajectory. She was trying to hit his hips or his legs, anywhere higher might have very well been lethal given the size, weight and speed of the object.

She would then only wait to see if it hit the target and immediately jump to another building hoping that this way her location would remain unknown.
+0
#13874538 Oct 07, 2018 at 05:06 PM · Edited 11 months ago
503 Posts
#13874498 Katerra wrote:

"Et merde!" She said as No One responded on the comms, she should have thought of this.

Alright, jumping on him was out of the question now, or at least not like this. Still, he probably didn't know on what building she was standing. Maybe she could 'snipe' him?

"Let's improvise then."

As she was running her fingers on the roof's surface she tore concrete block off the structure.



She took her time to aim carefully, not going for the head or the torso for obvious reasons. When she felt she was ready she hurled the concrete block on her target. It was a powerful throw, the projectile traveled fast with a flat trajectory. She was trying to hit his hips or his legs, anywhere higher might have very well been lethal given the size, weight and speed of the object.

She would then only wait to see if it hit the target and immediately jump to another building hoping that this way her location would remain unknown.



SoulStar:"Shit shit shit" Quick thinking took over for the hero as he took out his comm device and tapped on the flat screen to master control mode. Effectively shutting down Jack's own commlink down for good.
SoulStar:"No more cheating for you asshole. Attention team I shut off his comm but our window of opportunity is about to go I'm doing what I can to get close but- GODDAMMIT!!"
Voice was cut off when a gigantic clawed hand grasped the hero and slammed his hard into the muddy grounds.


Ozy:" NO SIR SOUL!"Both he and Bronze were grunting in their current state of being stuck to one another causing the two magnetized titans to roll back and forth on the ground like a turtle on its back.

Catching that from the corner of her eye, Silver Lining ran over to his aid as she began hacking and slashing away at the one of the more giant sized monstrosities that were now occupying the place of the Gentleman. Her blade was now just working on overtime as thick blood gushed out spraying all over her body.


Black-Jack (No One):"Fliers split into two groups; Group one go find that cat person and protect my body. Group two go aid Chocolate Bar. Kill anyone in your way."


The horror turned Gentlemen had their mission. One group flew over right above where Tungsten was located and began their aerial attack! Swarming over the metallic warrior with a ferocity.


The group heading for No One's body were already making their arrival when the body was knocked over further on the edge of the building itself. Quickly grasping the body with their claws, another couple of the fliers were already on the move flying towards their goal of seeking out that other On Caller who was making her way.
8:01:58 PM) _Psi_: For every [redacted] and [redacted] there are those in CORP who will try to be helpful such as Epelesker, Soulstar, and Seeker.
+0
#13874588 Oct 07, 2018 at 07:23 PM · Edited 11 months ago
208 Posts
Monte could barely process his situation. In less than 7 minutes, he had gone from fighting an incredibly skilled assassin with the arsenal of a supertank, to fighting a hyper-regenerative, possibly immortal incredibly skilled assassin with the arsenal of a tank and the army of nightmare spawn created by a reality warper.

To an outsider, Wesley's survival would be nothing less than a miracle at this point.

"...Alrighty." Monte nodded slowly. "Alright. If this is how it's going to be...this is how it's going to be."

Monte dropped his arm, allowing the bolt to slide down to its end. It then morphed into a cutless shape. He looked away from the swarming creatures back to Chocolate.

"Ey, you cheap cabrón! You need your friend's pets to protect you? Hm? Or can you offer us a real fight, you neutered homunculus!?"
+0
#13874620 Oct 07, 2018 at 09:51 PM
154 Posts
Valor was in the same boat as Monte. She looked over as Jack had ended up in a state of possession from No-One and had become the equivalent of a WED or a World Ending Device in actual terms.

She sighed and dusted herself off and looked to Monte "Think you can handle him Monte?" she inquired quietly as she rolled her neck and shoulders as she grabbed a rock from the ground and started to sharpen her shield edge...
Hello!
+0
#13874624 Oct 07, 2018 at 10:11 PM
106 Posts
Master Enforcer

No... This was... This was wrong... Enforcer would be thinking as he looked at the creatures that once were human, and the dog which he would be stepping back from. Dread starting to take over the man as he thought if the same would happen to him, completely oblivious as to what was happening with Chuck and No One.

But he wasen't gonna run away, not unless the others did... And they weren't. "Oh, fuck me." Enforcer would say looking at the now alien looking dog.

Before finally finding enough courage and insanity inside himself to raise his shotgun and charge at the creature, shit was about to get wild.

Daring Devil

Ok... Back in control... Good news. Bad news... Jack is shapeshifting everything else... shit. Devil would be thinking as leaned against a wall trying to get his thoughts back on track.

"Guys... Am i the only one seeing demons?" Devil would ask over the comms as everything seemed to be going to hell out of nowhere, wait Devil remembered something "A-ah guys! He's up somewhere! Looking over us! Or Jack is i guess."

After that Devil would push himself off the wall and look for Jack, throwing a couple of 'sharp rangs' at him if he could spot 'em.

Tungsten Tornado

As the revelation of Chuck becoming a Golem came to light Tornado would instantly take off to create room between the two, "It cannot be..." he would say before the gentlemen would begin to shapeshift. And soon after all hell broke lose, as the demons began attacking... And being attacked by other beings, Tungsten would have to make a choice, help them go after No One's host or help them stop the creatures.

And before long Tungsten would raise his lance to the clouds summoning rain, which would eventually grow into a storm. But before Tungsten could take advantage of it he'd be getting skirmished by creatures with... Wings!?

Tungsten's irritation would eventually boil down into a heavy wind pointed downward, as Tungsten would attempt to stop the creature's attacks on both him and the others.
+0
#13874625 Oct 07, 2018 at 10:12 PM · Edited 11 months ago
503 Posts

#13874588 OddFella wrote:

Monte could barely process his situation. In less than 7 minutes, he had gone from fighting an incredibly skilled assassin with the arsenal of a supertank, to fighting a hyper-regenerative, possibly immortal incredibly skilled assassin with the arsenal of a tank and the army of nightmare spawn created by a reality warper.

To an outsider, Wesley's survival would be nothing less than a miracle at this point.

"...Alrighty." Monte nodded slowly. "Alright. If this is how it's going to be...this is how it's going to be."

Monte dropped his arm, allowing the bolt to slide down to its end. It then morphed into a cutless shape. He looked away from the swarming creatures back to Chocolate.

"Ey, you cheap cabrón! You need your friend's pets to protect you? Hm? Or can you offer us a real fight, you neutered homunculus!?"



#13874620 Valor wrote:

Valor was in the same boat as Monte. She looked over as Jack had ended up in a state of possession from No-One and had become the equivalent of a WED or a World Ending Device in actual terms.

She sighed and dusted herself off and looked to Monte "Think you can handle him Monte?" she inquired quietly as she rolled her neck and shoulders as she grabbed a rock from the ground and started to sharpen her shield edge...



"The fuck did you just say to me?"


Chuck's voice, while metallic and as hollow as ever still showed signs of emotion. A hint of weakness in pride. The clangy sounds of his sword whip lashing about while the surrounding horde of transformed Gentlemen was plaguing the field while Valor was getting back up to her feet as it seems a more direct target was infront of her:Black-Jack.

"Run old woman. I want him to suffer."Voice nearly growling out those words while his metallic sword whip cracked across the ground. Staring down Monte with the intent of having a bone to pick with him now due to his comment.
"You wanna step huh motherfucker? Fine. You and me. To the death."
And just like that? The killer lunged right at him. There was only one inevitability.
8:01:58 PM) _Psi_: For every [redacted] and [redacted] there are those in CORP who will try to be helpful such as Epelesker, Soulstar, and Seeker.
+0
#13874631 Oct 07, 2018 at 10:35 PM
208 Posts
If Monte could have answered Valor's question, he would have told her that he knew he could handle him for a short time. Any longer, well...

Monte could only hope that a merciful God was listening right now.

CLANG!!

The sound of the two blades reverberated through the air. Monte let out a stunned puff of air...

...and then glared. "As you wish."

Monte forced himself free of the lock and swiped at his opponents hand. His speed was frightening; like a Viper's bite. Whatever the outcome of his strike, Monte would immediately ready himself for a return blow.

He may be ultimately outmatched. But he would be damned if he allowed this to be an easy fight.

+0
#13874646 Oct 07, 2018 at 10:57 PM
19 Posts


"You're kidding..." Kat shook her head as she saw the flying horrors grab No One's body and take him airborne after he got hit by her concrete missile.

She spoke on the comms.

"Status update. I hit him in the legs. I don't know what he's made of but if he is human or has got human-like durability and given what I hit it him with, they're broken. It could have been the perfect moment to capture him but his damn flying monstrosities got him first. If anyone's interested in giving them chase just look upward they're taking him away from the parking building. I'm going after him as well but he has sent a few other of these creatures to slow me down."

As the two creatures were closing in she chose to let them approach and engage her. They could fly and she couldn't, it was probably better to force them to fight on solid ground than meeting them in the air in their element.
+0
#13874656 Oct 07, 2018 at 11:11 PM
13 Posts
Letting out the explosive blast was successful in having her get released. The blast also caused her to fly backwards landing on her back as she slide a bit back.



Weakly staggering up to her feet her suit was steaming and now slightly black and charred. Focusing on Chocolate Bar who watches the fake card turn into ash.

"Thanks! Took me forever to make it look like the real thing!" *She replied back half sarcastically but also seriously.

Now watching his arm reform as if nothing happened she tilted her head as if to study her opponent. She then listened to him speak before glancing over at the others who were fighting The Gentlemen. Then it happened she saw The Gentlemen turn into terrible abominations and continue to attack.

Getting on the comms she would speak to everyone.

"Listen up, everyone. We need to regroup, we are spread to thin! It's making us easy targets and weak. Work together, focus, and combine each others abilities to take these fuckers down."

She would see Soul get slammed down as Silver would come to his aid to fight off the monster. She'd also she both Ozy and Bronze stuck together. Gemini would then run towards Soul as she passes the wounded Electro Spider.

"Stop napping and get up Spider Boy, we got work to do!"

Once to Soul she'd reach down and attempt to help him up. Upon doing so she'd be focused on the two Metal Warriors stuck together realizing they were being magnetized.

"Soul... use your powers on me and do some damage!" *She says to Soul before getting back on her comm to speak to Electro Spider, "Spider Boy, if you can manage and do it, I need you to create an AC Current to free these two stuck together!"
+0
#13874946 Oct 08, 2018 at 08:59 AM · Edited 11 months ago
146 Posts
Silhouette’s umbral restraints fell away as she sensed Devil was back to his usual self and she turned her attention to the now possessed Black-Jack.

She’d heard about Black-Jack’s relatively new abilities but had never seen them in action, she watched as the No One possessed Black-Jack made some choice improvements to the Perfect Gentlemen…and Spades.

She looked out at the sea of mutated enemies, their features twisted and grotesque in form.



“Huh, cool…” she mused, appreciatively.

Unbeknownst to her allies, and her enemies…such creatures did not phase Silhouette.

When you have dominion over fear itself, the stuff of nightmares and creatures capable of inspiring bone chilling terror become commonplace, anything else rarely manages to surprise you.

In a similar manner to their mistress, the Shadow Warriors and creatures on the field paused to take in the sight of the mutated Perfect Gentlemen and then turned to look at Silhouette, a question echoing through their shared connection.

The thought seemed to ask: ‘Did you do this? Are they now with us?’

Silhouette almost smirked as she responded: ‘I don’t do things like that. Take them apart all the same, shift forms if you have to.’

Her Shadow Warriors shifted in place as if unsure: ‘But they are now better looking in form. Must we?’

Silhouette rolled her eyes; ‘Yes. You must. Go.’

As some of them surged forward, tackling mutated Perfect Gentlemen in their shadowy wake. A few shifted form as they stuck by her side, insisting on protecting Silhouette.



Others took to the skies, terrorizing and tearing apart Perfect Gentlemen in their wake.



Silhouette looked back towards the battle field, the Metal Warriors were magnetically bound, Black-Jack was possessed, as well as Spades…and Chocolate Bar’s feats of combat and survival appeared to be ramping up at an alarming rate, seemingly outmatching whatever came his way, fortunately the assassin was currently locked in a duel with Monte.

The Perfect Gentlemen didn’t concern her as her warriors were on the offensive, and a couple were right beside her, vigilant as ever as she tuned into her comms again.

She heard Gemini’s request for Electro Spider to free the Metal Warriors and she started searching for him on the battlefield, soon locking on his location thanks to her senses.

As she moved to make her way to Electro Spider, she accessed her comm-link as the private channel between her and Chance flashed.

"Hey, sorry I'm not back yet, having trouble obtaining something...I'll be there soon. Anything I ought to know?" asked Chance.

"Well...things have gotten a bit...out of control. No One has possessed Black Jack...and is making use of his apparently minor reality altering abilities. Something tells me he’s augmenting it somehow though, not sure, because none of this is minor. If you've got a gadget to reverse that...I'd be impressed. So yeah, pretty much total chaos." stated Silhouette, in her usual monotone voice.

“Wow…okay…I guess I’ll try and factor that in. Anything else?” asked Chance.

“Chocolate Bar, that strange assassin is here…seems to have taken his skills to the next level. Seems to be able to regenerate limbs. If we can’t contain him…I may be forced to consider doing something…drastic…to his life force. But I’m not planning on accidentally killing him, so yeah.” responded Silhouette.

“All this is quite bizarre, but I have to ask, why hasn’t No One mind jacked you?” asked Chance.

“I think even he knows my mind isn’t a nice place to be…there’s no telling where he’d end up if he tried.” she answered, looking out at the battle field.

“Hmm, true, either that or your emo-slash-goth-slash-death queen fantasy powers aren't his style. I’ll track down what I need and contact you when I’m ready. Keep me posted.” mused Chance.

“Sure.” nodded Silhouette, ignoring Chance's playful remark.

Silhouette arrived beside Electro Spider, who seemed to be motionless on the ground; his suit was torn and the hero appeared to be bleeding.

She activated her comms, as she carefully moved him away from the battle.

“I've got Electro Spider here with me...I'm going to patch him up. Anyone else need help?” she announced.

She knelt down and extended her hands towards Electro Spider, hoping that her team mate could hear her.

“Hold still, I’m patching you up.” she murmured, as her dark powers flared around her hands.



Her brief healing would quickly reduce any pain to a very dull ache and regenerate any torn flesh, as well as helping him to regain consciousness.
+0
#13875036 Oct 08, 2018 at 12:13 PM
503 Posts
#13874624 Daring-Devil wrote:

Master Enforcer

No... This was... This was wrong... Enforcer would be thinking as he looked at the creatures that once were human, and the dog which he would be stepping back from. Dread starting to take over the man as he thought if the same would happen to him, completely oblivious as to what was happening with Chuck and No One.

But he wasen't gonna run away, not unless the others did... And they weren't. "Oh, fuck me." Enforcer would say looking at the now alien looking dog.

Before finally finding enough courage and insanity inside himself to raise his shotgun and charge at the creature, shit was about to get wild.

Daring Devil

Ok... Back in control... Good news. Bad news... Jack is shapeshifting everything else... shit. Devil would be thinking as leaned against a wall trying to get his thoughts back on track.

"Guys... Am i the only one seeing demons?" Devil would ask over the comms as everything seemed to be going to hell out of nowhere, wait Devil remembered something "A-ah guys! He's up somewhere! Looking over us! Or Jack is i guess."

After that Devil would push himself off the wall and look for Jack, throwing a couple of 'sharp rangs' at him if he could spot 'em.

Tungsten Tornado

As the revelation of Chuck becoming a Golem came to light Tornado would instantly take off to create room between the two, "It cannot be..." he would say before the gentlemen would begin to shapeshift. And soon after all hell broke lose, as the demons began attacking... And being attacked by other beings, Tungsten would have to make a choice, help them go after No One's host or help them stop the creatures.

And before long Tungsten would raise his lance to the clouds summoning rain, which would eventually grow into a storm. But before Tungsten could take advantage of it he'd be getting skirmished by creatures with... Wings!?

Tungsten's irritation would eventually boil down into a heavy wind pointed downward, as Tungsten would attempt to stop the creature's attacks on both him and the others.



#13874946 Ravenforce wrote:

Silhouette’s umbral restraints fell away as she sensed Devil was back to his usual self and she turned her attention to the now possessed Black-Jack.

She’d heard about Black-Jack’s relatively new abilities but had never seen them in action, she watched as the No One possessed Black-Jack made some choice improvements to the Perfect Gentlemen…and Spades.

She looked out at the sea of mutated enemies, their features twisted and grotesque in form.



“Huh, cool…” she mused, appreciatively.

Unbeknownst to her allies, and her enemies…such creatures did not phase Silhouette.

When you have dominion over fear itself, the stuff of nightmares and creatures capable of inspiring bone chilling terror become commonplace, anything else rarely manages to surprise you.

In a similar manner to their mistress, the Shadow Warriors and creatures on the field paused to take in the sight of the mutated Perfect Gentlemen and then turned to look at Silhouette, a question echoing through their shared connection.

The thought seemed to ask: ‘Did you do this? Are they now with us?’

Silhouette almost smirked as she responded: ‘I don’t do things like that. Take them apart all the same, shift forms if you have to.’

Her Shadow Warriors shifted in place as if unsure: ‘But they are now better looking in form. Must we?’

Silhouette rolled her eyes; ‘Yes. You must. Go.’

As some of them surged forward, tackling mutated Perfect Gentlemen in their shadowy wake. A few shifted form as they stuck by her side, insisting on protecting Silhouette.



Others took to the skies, terrorizing and tearing apart Perfect Gentlemen in their wake.



Silhouette looked back towards the battle field, the Metal Warriors were magnetically bound, Black-Jack was possessed, as well as Spades…and Chocolate Bar’s feats of combat and survival appeared to be ramping up at an alarming rate, seemingly outmatching whatever came his way, fortunately the assassin was currently locked in a duel with Monte.

The Perfect Gentlemen didn’t concern her as her warriors were on the offensive, and a couple were right beside her, vigilant as ever as she tuned into her comms again.

She heard Gemini’s request for Electro Spider to free the Metal Warriors and she started searching for him on the battlefield, soon locking on his location thanks to her senses.

As she moved to make her way to Electro Spider, she accessed her comm-link as the private channel between her and Chance flashed.

"Hey, sorry I'm not back yet, having trouble obtaining something...I'll be there soon. Anything I ought to know?" asked Chance.

"Well...things have gotten a bit...out of control. No One has possessed Black Jack...and is making use of his apparently minor reality altering abilities. Something tells me he’s augmenting it somehow though, not sure, because none of this is minor. If you've got a gadget to reverse that...I'd be impressed. So yeah, pretty much total chaos." stated Silhouette, in her usual monotone voice.

“Wow…okay…I guess I’ll try and factor that in. Anything else?” asked Chance.

“Chocolate Bar, that strange assassin is here…seems to have taken his skills to the next level. Seems to be able to regenerate limbs. If we can’t contain him…I may be forced to consider doing something…drastic…to his life force. But I’m not planning on accidentally killing him, so yeah.” responded Silhouette.

“All this is quite bizarre, but I have to ask, why hasn’t No One mind jacked you?” asked Chance.

“I think even he knows my mind isn’t a nice place to be…there’s no telling where he’d end up if he tried.” she answered, looking out at the battle field.

“Hmm, true, either that or your emo-slash-goth-slash-death queen fantasy powers aren't his style. I’ll track down what I need and contact you when I’m ready. Keep me posted.” mused Chance.

“Sure.” nodded Silhouette, ignoring Chance's playful remark.

Silhouette arrived beside Electro Spider, who seemed to be motionless on the ground; his suit was torn and the hero appeared to be bleeding.

She activated her comms, as she carefully moved him away from the battle.

“I've got Electro Spider here with me...I'm going to patch him up. Anyone else need help?” she announced.

She knelt down and extended her hands towards Electro Spider, hoping that her team mate could hear her.

“Hold still, I’m patching you up.” she murmured, as her dark powers flared around her hands.



Her brief healing would quickly reduce any pain to a very dull ache and regenerate any torn flesh, as well as helping him to regain consciousness.



#13874656 Gemini Flare wrote:

Letting out the explosive blast was successful in having her get released. The blast also caused her to fly backwards landing on her back as she slide a bit back.



Weakly staggering up to her feet her suit was steaming and now slightly black and charred. Focusing on Chocolate Bar who watches the fake card turn into ash.

"Thanks! Took me forever to make it look like the real thing!" *She replied back half sarcastically but also seriously.

Now watching his arm reform as if nothing happened she tilted her head as if to study her opponent. She then listened to him speak before glancing over at the others who were fighting The Gentlemen. Then it happened she saw The Gentlemen turn into terrible abominations and continue to attack.

Getting on the comms she would speak to everyone.

"Listen up, everyone. We need to regroup, we are spread to thin! It's making us easy targets and weak. Work together, focus, and combine each others abilities to take these fuckers down."

She would see Soul get slammed down as Silver would come to his aid to fight off the monster. She'd also she both Ozy and Bronze stuck together. Gemini would then run towards Soul as she passes the wounded Electro Spider.

"Stop napping and get up Spider Boy, we got work to do!"

Once to Soul she'd reach down and attempt to help him up. Upon doing so she'd be focused on the two Metal Warriors stuck together realizing they were being magnetized.

"Soul... use your powers on me and do some damage!" *She says to Soul before getting back on her comm to speak to Electro Spider, "Spider Boy, if you can manage and do it, I need you to create an AC Current to free these two stuck together!"



Spades
is a very bad boy

The corruption on the poor canine was as clear as day when the shots ricochet off his now heavier plated body. His barks sounding nowhere near the once cute levels that they were. Yet his vibration emissions were just as strong as ever when he leapt at the hero and the two ended up tumbling on the ground.

Those ghastly series of teeth attempting to snap at him but the use of his gun preventing him from getting any further in harming Enforcer. A heavy shockwave blast knocking away debris and some other demons roaming the field as well.

Golden Retriever and his long time buddy Bronze were still stuck together via magnetism on the ground but Ozy was going to do his best to still somehow help out."Sir Devil beware! He's somehow abusing Sir Jack's powers. "
Bronze:"Fuck man I need one of dem comm thingies! Hey Silva! Next meet up? Comm thingies!"

Silver:"I hear ye Aleastor!I'm a wee busy killin' these things."The silver plated woman was dead smack in the middle of swinging her sharp blade wildly as a means to fend off the creatures. Some of Silhouette's own shadowy summons were swiftly moving across the field helping her out with that as well, but these thing swere at least 5 levels higher in strength,speed and endurance.

The possessed body of Black-Jack walked with a sense of confidence even as the shadow creatures passed by him. There was so much chaos and confusion going on that frankly it was more than perfect for him. The heroes were in disarray and confusion. Scattered and left to busy work. That is except for Devil who was in the middle of going right after him.
Black-Jack (No One):"Y'know what's more fun learning about you people these past months Howard?"A hand came up to catch one of his sharp boomerangs.
Black-Jack(No One):"Exposing your weaknesses and doubts one by one."Just as he was about to gloat a little more one of the returning rangs still in motion slashed a part of his mask right off. With a sneer, forced to remove the mask itself. The strange ink that had been on Jack's head for months now were making a very ominous glow as he bled some from the head.

Black-Jack (No One):"I'm going to enjoy this."


SoulStar:"Gotta be honest right now. This ain't going great." Groans standing back up again covered in mud and some cuts through his suit. These demon turned Gentlemen were ten times worse than what they were facing before. But then out of all who would step up,it was Gem who was starting to speak some sense in the commlinks. And frankly he agreed with what she had to say. Body was in pain at the moment but he was willing to ignore it and focus on the task at hand.
SoulStar:"First thing we need is a moment to breathe." Raising his arms up the man began to raise up an energy shield dome over himself, Gemini,Ozy, and Bronze. Staving off the smaller but still highly aggressive monsters who were trying to over run them with their power and numbers.

SoulStar:"Now I borrow some power."Next phase was his energy siphoning away at Gem since she volunteered for him to do so. In turn increasing his own abilities to be pushed even further.

SoulStar:"And then I push back."Ceasing from draining some power out of her, Soul unleashed a directional heat wave based blast that sent many of the hordes in the opposite direction as a means to try and clear them out fast before it gotten even more out of control.


#13874646 Katerra wrote:



"You're kidding..." Kat shook her head as she saw the flying horrors grab No One's body and take him airborne after he got hit by her concrete missile.

She spoke on the comms.

"Status update. I hit him in the legs. I don't know what he's made of but if he is human or has got human-like durability and given what I hit it him with, they're broken. It could have been the perfect moment to capture him but his damn flying monstrosities got him first. If anyone's interested in giving them chase just look upward they're taking him away from the parking building. I'm going after him as well but he has sent a few other of these creatures to slow me down."

As the two creatures were closing in she chose to let them approach and engage her. They could fly and she couldn't, it was probably better to force them to fight on solid ground than meeting them in the air in their element.



As No One's body was being carried away via aerial troops, the other half of that unit were making their way right for Katerra's location on the rooftops.

Going for a swarm formation they were making constant nose dives heading straight for the vascular kitty of kick assery as they began surrounding the building top she was occupying.


The secondary team of aerial creatures weren't quite doing so hot on their side when Tungsten generated his high winds and began skattering them all over the place. Many of them ending up in a huge spiral of produced winds while destruction layered all over the nearby trees being uprooted due to the high winds. Their screeches turning into silence with their lives now ended.



And all of this happening around Silhouette while she was in the middle of healing up poor Electro Spider who suffered some heavy injuries earlier, but it looks like his wounds were being sewn back together along with the pain that was once there. He got lucky.

#13874631 OddFella wrote:

If Monte could have answered Valor's question, he would have told her that he knew he could handle him for a short time. Any longer, well...

Monte could only hope that a merciful God was listening right now.

CLANG!!

The sound of the two blades reverberated through the air. Monte let out a stunned puff of air...

...and then glared. "As you wish."

Monte forced himself free of the lock and swiped at his opponents hand. His speed was frightening; like a Viper's bite. Whatever the outcome of his strike, Monte would immediately ready himself for a return blow.

He may be ultimately outmatched. But he would be damned if he allowed this to be an easy fight.




Chocolate Bar vs Monte Cristo

IT'S TIME TO DUEL!


High winds covered the ground. All around them it looked like hell had broken loose. And Chuck just about had it with this one particular hero. The epic clash of blades were like thunder fighting back and forth between one another. The splashing water pouring over the two as blood from Monte's injuries were still flying as Chocolate Bar countered and parry him right back. Each time Monte landed a successful blow, Chuck's weakness as a golem was starting to show more and more. Of course he shared their bane of being hit with any sort of magic related thing. Monte's constructs were no exception. But the way he was being hit with them were just getting worse and worse by the second.

Chuck:"I AM NOT GOING TO BE EMBARRASSED BY A FUCKING SECOND STRINGER!"
The chain connection of his sword whip unraveled and began to spin around like a serpent ready to strike.

Pieces of his armor were stinging worse and worse but just like his opponent he fought through the pain while nearby bricks and even a small flooded out store were being ripped in the process of their climatic battle.


8:01:58 PM) _Psi_: For every [redacted] and [redacted] there are those in CORP who will try to be helpful such as Epelesker, Soulstar, and Seeker.
+0
#13875319 Oct 08, 2018 at 09:29 PM · Edited 11 months ago
208 Posts
Monte gave no more thought to what might happen, what his chances were. There was only the battle now, and Monte had only the intention of winning.

Monte held his blade close and parried the first swipe of the whip-blade. Despite the altered offense, Monte held steadfast in his range. His shield sharpens, the whole of it thinning until it becomes a secondary blade.

"Oh please, you don't need me to embarrass you. You're doing a fine job on your own!"


Monte keeps to a defensive stance, watching his opponent's furious movements with forced caution.
+0